- Many thanks again to the Hans Böckler Foundation for their most generous support for the home for street children in Burundi. They helped directly with a full €1315! Thanks so much! The contect was initiated by a supporter who doesn’t want to be named. Thanks to you too!
- We were able to transfer €1047 to the clinic, and we have another €1032 waiting, but these are for perishable needs like medicine, so we don’t transfer them just yet. All that’s left are a mere €7721, then the clinic is completely funded. Now please look to your left and right if there happens to be a stack of bank bills. It might just coincidentally be exactly that sum. If so, then that is a sign and you should donate.
- Only recently I could assess a wonderful standing order. Many thanks for that too!
- Paul and Hansen are starting their tour tomorrow already. I’m excited and happy for you.
- And now we’re at the ready and I can hardly wait for it to launch. Then, I think, all worries are past… or something like that.
- Last but not least, spring has arrived. More or less, but it’s here somehow. And what does spring bring? Exactly, a spring fundraiser! I hope you’ll all chip in, one or several euros. It’s the spirit that counts. Thanks!
Have a wonderful April, everyone!